Thursday, May 21, 2009

H809-22. Back to frustration

Well, I see I haven't posted anything here for awhile. That's probably down to my frustration with various aspects of the course and not wanting to seem as if I'm laying blame all around. This is the problem with blogging, at least with Blogger; I need some posts to be private.

In any case, I only need to write about 250 more words to finish TMA03, but I cannot finish it because I cannot understand exactly what is meant by "describe the context of the research with appropriate references to previous research." It seems to me like this is asking us to simply re-cite studies which were mentioned in the literature reviews of the two papers, which doesn't make much sense. Alternatively, if we are expected to do further research, I need to know this quite soon in order to schedule time for it!

I started this paper 3 weeks in advance because I have other papers to write, not to mention a heap o' marking coming up with the end of my teaching semester AND two wedding parties to plan. Tuesday was a holiday in Turkey and I had high hopes of finishing it, but I remain stuck. Communication has become more and more sporadic on this course...I have kept up with every single thing from the very beginning and I'm trying not to deflate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback!